Please read on to learn how We collect, use and handle Your information when You use the services, client software, applications, and Websites (“Services”) provided by PointCare, LLC, a California limited liability company and its Affiliates (“We,” “Us” or “Our“). When We say, “You” or “Your,” this means the company or other legal entity for which You are accepting this Agreement, and Affiliates of that company or entity. “Affiliate” for this purpose means any entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the subject entity. “Control,” for purposes of this definition, means direct or indirect ownership or control of more than 50% of the voting interests of the subject entity.
1. What information do We collect?
- Information You give Us: When You register for and use Our Services, You may be providing us with personal information, like Your name, email address, billing address, or credit card.
- Information from Your use of Our Services: When You use Our Services, We store, process and transmit the patient and other information which You provide. We may also collect device-specific information (such as Your browser version and operating system), information about Your location (such as Your IP address), and information which We store in Our server logs (such as details regarding how Your used Our service, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of Your request and referral URL). We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on Your device using mechanisms such asbrowser Web storage and application data caches.
- Cookies: We use various technologies to collect and store information when You use Our services, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to Your device. The cookies are used to collect information about when You visit Our Services, including the information noted above. Most browsers allow You to block and delete cookies. However, if You block Our cookies, Our Services may not work as smoothly as possible.
2. How do We use the information We collect?
Unless You and We otherwise agree in writing, We use the information We collect to provide, support, maintain, protect and improve Our Services. We will also use the information to communicate with You. We may use this information in connection with, or during negotiations of, an acquisition, financing, merger or sale of all or a substantial portion of Our business, with or to another company. We will also use Your information for promotional and other business purposes. Finally, We will use the information for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We will also share of this information in the following situations: (i) to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (ii) to enforce the Master Subscription Agreement and any Order Forms, including investigation of potential violations, to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iii) to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Our Services, Our users or the public as required or permitted by law; (iv) if it is non-identifying or aggregated; (v) with vendors, consultants and other service providers who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Services We provide and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us; and (vi) with You.
At Our Services We do Our very best to protect Your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse. This includes extensive administrative, physical and technical measures to safeguard Our customers’ information against any unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. All sensitive information at rest is encrypted using industry leading encryption technology. The transmission of sensitive information is also encrypted using secure socket layer.
However, no known method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and therefore We cannot give absolute guarantees for the security of the information You provide.
4. Effective Date, Amendments, and Changes to Terms