PointCare’s mission is to make public health coverage work for the 75M Americans who can’t afford healthcare and don’t know how to access it properly. We do this by transforming how providers manage millions of patients annually, and we believe that fixing problems in coverage management will increase the quality and reduce the cost of healthcare for everyone.
PointCare began in 2012 as a result of a simple observation: access to healthcare starts with finding the right health coverage. This realization led our founders, Phil Lebherz and Everett Lebherz to create PointCare as a solution to provide patients with greater access to coverage – encouraging a “no barriers” approach to healthcare.
Over the years we’ve learned the discovery, access, and retention of coverage in the public space is extremely complex and challenging for members and health systems alike. PointCare makes this simple.
Our vision is to enable health systems to discover, secure, and manage private and public coverage for their members. This allows all care to be compensated for health systems while providing financial security for members.
“We’re committed to changing healthcare as we know it, learn why.”
Your dedicated CSA has implemented and services simplified Enrollment Cycles in health system nationally. They’ve seen it all and have developed best practices designed to meet different business cases. We have best practices for:
- Reactive Qualifying – How to handle qualifying of a member without a scheduled visit
- Proactive Qualifying – Qualifying an uninsured member in advance of their visit
- Application & Approval Management – Necessities designed to maximize your data integrity
- Anchoring Members – Let’s get those members anchored before they are auto-assigned 30 days after approval.
- Member Retention – You’ve already done all the work to get a member covered. Now let’s keep them covered!
- Member Churn – Yes, sometimes members still fall out of coverage. So follow our best practices to re-engage and re-enroll them. It’s simple with the right tools and process.