How We WorkWe listen to our customers and build what they want. We are hyper focused on helping health systems simplify and automate the self-pay enrollment cycle. Every health system has an issue with managing this process and measuring their performance throughout. Quite frankly nearly all health systems suffer when it comes to data in this process, so we fixed it.
We are an agile software development company, constantly re-prioritization in order to deliver high quality products our customers are happy to use and celebrate.
But building software is only the beginning. Our Customer Success Team has implemented PointCare in hundreds of health systems nationally. They are here to help you perform better through data. Your Customer Success Advisor is intimately aware of your process, people, and data. Ask them anything and expect unmatched service and a customer experience. But building software is only the beginning. Our Customer Success Team has implemented simplified Enrollment Cycles in over 600 health system locations (as of 2018). They are your Enrollment Cycle Masters. Each contract comes with a dedicated Customer Success Advisor intimately aware of your process, people, and data. Ask them anything and expect unmatched service and a customer experience.
How We HelpOne thing is for certain. Our customers struggle to improve their Enrollment Cycle before learning about PointCare. An end-to-end self-pay conversion platform has never existed until now. Check out our customer feedback page to hear directly from them. If you are looking to offer a consistent, transparent and transferable Enrollment Cycle, contact us today.
- No data on how many uninsured patients qualify for Medicaid.
- Inconsistent productivity figures by staff and department.
- Weeks to prepare reports for management and executives.
- Manual (or no) effort to approve Medicaid applications.
- Want to do better but have difficulty implementing a process that is effective and data rich.
- Know exactly how many uninsured patients qualify.
- Consistent enrollment figures by department and staff.
- Dashboard reporting on productivity and results for managers and executives.
- Automated approval notifications for Medicaid.
- Perform better and can easily identify areas for improvement.