Do you want to transform healthcare and help people at the same time? Well, you’re not alone. In fact, you might just be our next Customer Success Advisor.
PointCare’s mission is to make public health coverage work for the 75M Americans who can’t afford healthcare and don’t know how to access it properly. We do this by transforming how providers manage millions of patients annually, and we believe that fixing problems in coverage management will increase the quality and reduce the cost of healthcare for everyone.
Every day we come to the office hyper-focused on understanding public coverage and finding ways to reduce cost in our healthcare system through transparency, data, and software.
This role will report to PointCare’s VP of Customer Success. Our Customer Success Advisors are teammates, consultants, product experts, and implementation advisors who guide our customers and sell the value that our products and services generate.
First 30 Days
During the first 30 days, you’ll focus on learning by:
- Diving deep into our product, learning to configure it and to train others on its features.
- Learning our process and how we create value, from implementation to integration.
- Developing and testing your knowledge on our industry and its regulations.
- Riding along with other CSAs for implementation and account management events.
First 90 Days
Within the first 90 days, you’ll own a growing book of business and will:
- Manage the implementation process, ensuring rapid time to value for customers.
- Build robust and strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Capture customer enhancement ideas and help our Product & Engineering teams build stronger solutions in the future.
- Grow customer value and increase revenues by identifying ways to increase customer value through the product.
Within 6 Months
By the time 6 months has gone by, you’ll be well on your way to:
- Driving 20%+ portfolio growth.
- Generating referrals and leads to our Sales team.
- Acting as a subject matter expert to PointCare teammates.
- Helping to increase the efficiency of our team’s processes.
Key Skills and Characteristics
- You’re articulate, knowledgeable, and have an eye for detail.
- You possess passion, energy, and empathy.
- You make your customers your mission.
- When you persuade, you love to use data.
- You want to compete and win.
- You manage and grow accounts.
To apply to be part of our team, send a persuasive package of information to firstname.lastname@example.org.